Pricingfor memories that are truly priceless
Just our first few family get-togethers to look at pics and videos have been well worth what it cost in time and money to do this project. I can’t even put a price on all the laughter and bonding time we’ve had as we remembered years gone by that are now permanently preserved.
Do It YOURSELFLearn how, then D.I.Y
- Class registration includes one (1) additional family member. Together, learn how to:
- Sort, categorize, label, and tag to make your pictures easy-to-find.
- Decide which photos to preserve and which ones to pass over.
- Prep photo album, video cassettes, and slides for digitizing.
Done WITH YouWe work alongside you at your location
- Work with your own Photo Organizing Consultant
- Three (3) sessions - 8 hrs together - in the location of your choice
- Includes unlimited phone support between sessions
- Includes tech training on your own computers and devices
Done FOR YouWe organize, you enjoy
- Our trained Photo Organizers do the work of sorting and organizing for you.
- Home pickup and delivery available - or simply bring your photos, videos and slides to our downtown Tyler studio.
- Upon final delivery, all your pictures will be accessible on all your computers and devices.
51 – 500: $0.39
501 & up: $0.33
- 600 dpi high resolution scanning
- Scan black & white or color prints, any size
1 – 4 tapes: $25/ea
5-20 tapes: $22/ea
21 or more: $20/ea
- VHS, VHS-C, Mini-DV, 8mm, Hi-8, or Beta
- Delivered two ways – streaming for viewing on your devices and full editable .mp4 file on USB
- We scan them all so you can easily preview them – then only pay for what you keep!
- High resolution 600 dpi .jpg
Increase your storage at any time
Once you've purchased your permanent membership, you have total control over how many pictures you want to preserve and share.
Choose the storage you need AND how you want to pay.
My mom’s been scanning photos one-at-a-time for years, working to preserve our family heritage. I’ve wanted to help her, but didn’t know how until I discovered Pixologie Tyler. This is going to really make my mom’s Christmas when we give her the gift of being finished!
As a young dad and husband, Pixologie Tyler is helping connect my little kids with past generations of both sides of our family through our pictures. Giving my kids the chance to see my childhood in digital form makes me a very happy camper! Everyone has been so personable, professional, and knowledgeable!