Choose the organizing option that works best for you
Do It YOURSELFLearn how, then D.I.Y
- Class registration includes one (1) additional family member. Together, learn how to:
- Sort, categorize, label, and tag to make your pictures easy-to-find.
- Decide which photos to preserve and which ones to pass over.
- Prep photo album, video cassettes, and slides for digitizing.
Done WITH YouWe work alongside you at your location
- Work with your own Photo Organizing Consultant
- Three (3) sessions - 8 hrs together - in the location of your choice
- Includes unlimited phone support between sessions
- Includes tech training on your own computers and devices
Done FOR YouWe organize, you enjoy
- Our trained Photo Organizers do the work of sorting and organizing for you.
- Home pickup and delivery available - or simply bring your photos, videos and slides to our downtown Tyler studio.
- Upon final delivery, all your pictures will be accessible on all your computers and devices.
Our photo consultant gave us a game plan. After he showed me the plan, I was able to roll by myself. It’s a great relief to have our pictures and videos organized and permanently saved for my adult children and my grandchildren.Jerry G.
Why organize my photos before digitizing?
It’s much faster and easier to sort physical photos in your hand than to sort the files later on a screen.
By organizing first, you’re creating an orderly collection that will allow you to locate any photo, on any device, in about a minute. No need to turn the “photo mess” into a digital mess – organize first!
Can I just hand you my photos and you do the rest?
Absolutely! If organizing photos is something you don’t want to DO, but something you want to have DONE, just bring us your boxes or arrange for pick-up. Our staff will do the heavy lifting – you can forget about it and just enjoy the your professionally curated and foreverized collection on your phone, tablet or computer a few weeks later!
Will I be able to organize my own photos after the Photo Organizing Class?
What if I find the DIY Photo Organizing just isn't for me after I've taken the class?
We felt lost and confused. We’ve had lots of desire and ability, but we didn’t have a procedure to go about organizing our pictures and videos. The professionals at Pixologie Tyler helped us be effective in getting this taken care of when I just didn’t see any way.Steve B.