Do It YOURSELFLearn how, then D.I.Y
- Class registration includes one (1) additional family member. Together, learn how to:
- Sort, categorize, label, and tag to make your pictures easy-to-find.
- Decide which photos to preserve and which ones to pass over.
- Prep photo album, video cassettes, and slides for digitizing.
Done WITH YouWe work alongside you at your location
- Work with your own Photo Organizing Consultant
- Three (3) sessions - 8 hrs together - in the location of your choice
- Includes unlimited phone support between sessions
- Includes tech training on your own computers and devices
Done FOR YouWe organize, you enjoy
- Our trained Photo Organizers do the work of sorting and organizing for you.
- Home pickup and delivery available - or simply bring your photos, videos and slides to our downtown Tyler studio.
- Upon final delivery, all your pictures will be accessible on all your computers and devices.
Why organize my photos before digitizing?
By organizing first, you’re creating an orderly collection that will allow you to locate any photo, on any device, in about a minute. No need to turn the “photo mess” into a digital mess – organize first!
Can I just hand you my photos and you do the rest?
Will I be able to organize my own photos after the Photo Organizing Class?
What if I find the DIY Photo Organizing just isn't for me after I've taken the class?
We felt lost and confused. We’ve had lots of desire and ability, but we didn’t have a procedure to go about organizing our pictures and videos. The professionals at Pixologie Tyler helped us be effective in getting this taken care of when I just didn’t see any way.