Keep your pictures local.
No need to risk mailing them off.
51 - 500: $0.39
501 & up: $0.33
- 600 dpi Double Hi Resolution scanning
- Scan black & white or color prints of any type
1 - 4 tapes: $25/ea
5-20 tapes: $20/ea
21 or more: $18.50 ea
- VHS, VHS-C, Mini-DV, 8mm, Hi-8, or Beta
- Delivered two ways - streaming for viewing on your devices and full editable .mp4 file
- We scan them all so you can easily preview them - then only pay for what you keep!
- High resolution 600 dpi .jpg
I’ve made numerous attempts to scan my family slides going back to the early 70’s, but it just became one more thing to do – and I even own a scanner and know how! It’s a relief to have Pixologie Tyler take care of the digital conversion for us because we just don’t have the time.
What types of photos can you digitize?
Can you convert from DVD?
Which video formats can you handle?
Can you scan slides?
My husband and I were both impressed with the quality of our pictures after Pixologie scanned them. I love the huge files because they’ll enlarge beautifully for a family wall I’m creating. My IT “geek” husband really appreciates the large file sizes and the 600 dpi resolution because our pictures are now saved correctly for migration to new file formats for our future family members to enjoy!